This website links to a lot of interesting, important and popular people, places and things. If I've missed something interesting or there's been an update, please let me know. Cheers!
The links below are a bit dated, and yes, I really should update them since you've probably already bought all this stuff. =;P
I do plan to get around to updating this site sometime soon, but have been busy with many other things.
If you are interested in DDR, here's the direct link to that section: DDR.
Neat Things & Unique Gift Ideas:
Note: I'm not connected with any of these items or the sale of them, they are just interesting things I have come across on-line. Enjoy!
- Blonde Drapes Okay, but is there a carpet to match? heh
- Color Fusion Shower Shower light generated by water pressure. No time for a candlelight bath? Try this instead!
- Aquariass bored in the bathroom? Add an aquarium to the toilet! Yes, it is a fully functioning aquarium.
- Apple iWipe self-explanatory
Gadgetry & Time-Savers:
- USB Cufflinks Blond, James Blond. He would have a pair.
- Point it Traveller's Language Kit. If your other language lessons or phrasebook haven't gotten you past "My hovercraft is full of eels," then perhaps you should try this.
- Honesty Stamps Yes, let's be honest. How often do *you* need to say: "In all my life I've never met anyone as beautiful as you" or "I sincerely apologise for all the trouble I've caused"?
- Retractable mini Optical Mouse (Connectland) Best notebook computer mouse ever! The lights are nice too.
- Swissbit SWISSMEMORY s.beat USB flash storage in a swiss army knife. a review
Interesting Places to Sit, Lounge & Sleep:
- Euro FlyingBeds functional furniture. The Twirly looks interesting, as do the bunk beds, desks and the sofa bunk bed.nteresting possibilities. We're always looking for lego for the livingroom.
- Sublime Seating Group interesting possibilities. We're always looking for lego for the livingroom.
- Swiss Army Knife Sofa it doesn't look that comfortable, but it certainly is sharp.
- Molded Plastic Rocking Chair speaking of chairs that don't look comfortable...
- Shelf bed a space-saving way to disguise an extra bed as a shelf.
- Murphy Beds ... for pets!
- Pocket Pill Coffee Table
- Magazine Reader Table
Can't get enough of yourself?
- GBF Mirrors
- Daydreams mirrors, but like a desktop for your wall
- Max Lamp gigantic desk lamp
Oh deer! Antlers Galore:
- Rack 'em up! Solid cast aluminum deer antlers
- Trophy ghostly!
- Superordinate Antler Chandelier, Antler Table Lamp, or the Antler Table Sconce designed by Jason Miller. There are also antler candle holders to match.
- Antler Tile/Coat Rack
- Antlers coat hanger designed by Alex Taylor
- Moose Head
Hooks and Other Accessories:
If you're looking for the doggies, here are some links for you: